This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NaturallyCheesy #CollectiveBias
Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball – Delicious creamy cheese ball made with real cheddar cheese, cream cheese and sour cream. Wrapped in delicious bacon and parsley for a perfect appetizer.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year for gathering with friends and family over delicious food. Appetizers are my favorite thing to serve around the holidays no matter the theme. And no party is complete without cheese. So I’m sharing this simple and creamy cheese ball made with Kraft Natural Cheeses!
I love having simple recipes to pull together for entertaining around the Christmas holidays. And this cheese ball is perfect. It can be made in just 15 minutes. Pop it in the fridge for about an hour. Pull it out. Roll in the bacon and parsley and you’re good to go with a homemade appetizer that’s appealing for all!
Some days I think my world revolves around cheese and in some cases it does. The entire family is cheese fanatics. It’s part of most meals and lots of afternoon snacks. And I love that it’s better than junk food. I’d much rather the kids grab a cheese stick or cheese chunks than a handful of candy.
I know we loved this cheese ball and I’m sure your family and guests will love it too. Here’s to making the holiday entertaining easier with simple things.
You can find more amazing holiday recipes using Kraft products over here! Also look for other great savings on Kraft products. Be sure to look there for the coupon for $1.00 off when you buy two 8oz Natural Shreds & Chunks or look for the coupon for Philadelphia cream cheese. You’ll need that in this recipe too. Happy holiday entertaining!
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 8 ounces Kraft Philadelphia Cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces Kraft Natural finely shredded cheddar cheese blend
- ½ cup (4 ounces) Breakstone's sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- dash of white pepper
- 8 slices of Oscar Mayer bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup freshly chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl cream together cream cheese, sour cream and cheddar cheese blend. Stir in onion powder, seasoned salt, garlic powder and white pepper until thoroughly combined.
- Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on the counter. Scoop cheese mixture in a ball in the center of the wrap. Using plastic shape into a ball. Place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile combine bacon and fresh parsley in a shallow dish. Roll cheese ball in bacon/parsley mixture. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 days.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.