Blueberry Coconut Banana Bread – This recipe combines plump blueberries, sweet coconut and wonderful flavor of banana into one delicious bread.
I could eat almost the entire loaf but I won’t let myself do that. Fortunately my husband came on by. He likes coconut too.
He wanted a piece before it was even photographed. Hmm. Huge dilemma. Feed the hungry husband which I adore or make him wait til I take the pics. I really wanted to choose option A but I had to go with option B.
It was too beautiful not to photograph.
But wait that smart sexy man came up with option C. Can you guess what that might be?
Cut from the other end that’s covered by the parchment. See why I married him? He thinks outside the box. Gotta love it.
He got his coconut bread. I got to take my time taking the pictures. We’re both happy. All is well.
Now go make yourself this rocking bread!
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 large eggs
- 5 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 medium very ripe)
- ¾ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl combine flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream together sugar and butter in medium bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mixing after each addition.
- Stir in yogurt and vanilla.Mix in mashed bananas. Mix in flour mixture until evenly moistened. Do not over mix. Stir in blueberries and coconut
- Pour into greased 8 or inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan. Remove loaf to rack to cool.
You may also enjoy:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.