Blueberry Orange Smoothie – Delicious blend of fresh blueberries and orange for a citrusy sweet drink. This breakfast favorite is quick, healthy and creamy. Made with Greek yogurt and fresh orange juice you’ll want to make this a regular part of your day.
I know I’m always turning back to good health when I break out the smoothie recipes. They’re the perfect way to get me back on track after a month or two over indulgences and pleasures.
I’m loving the combo flavor of blueberry and orange. I’m going be looking for other ways to combine it in other recipes as well. It’s just amazing together!
What you should love about this recipe:
- Super simple
- Wonderful flavors
- Perfect for breakfast, lunch or a snack
- Great for the commute to work, gym, school, etc.
Think you’ll give it a try?
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ medium orange
- ¼ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Place ingredients in blender. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Garnish with mint and blueberries if desired.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.