Buttery garlic Parmesan rolls. These soft rolls melt in your mouth and perfect to serve guests or family with your favorite meal at the holidays like Thanksgiving or Christmas.
If you been around these parts before you know how popular my pull apart garlic bread is. And it’s for good reason. That stuff is phenomenal. My kids couldn’t get enough of it and barely leave any for me and the hubs. But this chick loves to bake so she just gets right back to it again.
These rolls came about because of a combination of two great recipes. Pull apart Garlic Bread and Rosemary Skillet Rolls. It’s a lot of the goodness of my garlic bread. But it’s the same base recipe of my Rosemary rolls.
I’m a girl who likes options. If I go to a restaurant and there’s only 10 things on the menu I’m not going to be happy. So pretty much better darn impress me with over the top awesomeness. So here you are friends. I’m creating options. Now you can have the bread or you can go with the rolls. Please tell me that you’re thrilled. *wink*
I love you too! I love you more. Oh! Stop already. I already knew you love me. I make dough and take pretty pictures of it. Of course you love me. 🙂
These Buttery Garlic Parmesan Rolls will be perfect for anytime of year. But won’t they really look pretty on your Christmas Day feast? But I can envision them on my on Easter day dinner as well. And I’m sure my family would never turn these down no matter when I make them.
And they’re simple too. Easy to roll up. Easy to flavor. Fresh from the oven taste. I hope you’ll give them a try!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- ¼ cup warm water, about 110 degrees
- 2¼ teaspoons (1 pkg) active dry yeast
- ¾ cup warm milk (I recommend 2%), about 110 degrees
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 3 - 3¼ cups bread flour plus additional for surface
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Combine warm water and yeast in a small measuring cup or bowl. Let sit 5 minutes or until frothy. Meanwhile heat milk in 2 cup measuring cup in microwave to approximately 110 degrees. Add butter. Stir gently.
- Using a large mixing bowl and fitted with flat beater combine yeast mixture and milk mixture together. Add egg and honey. Mix for 30 seconds. Stir in 3 cups flour and salt. Once fully combined switch to dough hook and scrape down sides of bowl. Increase speed to medium. After 2 minutes if dough still seems sticky add in up to ¼ cup more flour. Knead for another 3-5 minutes or until dough comes together and is smooth. It should slaps sides of bowl and stick to the bottom. Let dough rest for 10 minutes
- Lightly flour a smooth work surface. Plop dough down and flatten to a ½ inch or so rectangle. Divide into 12 equal pieces using a pizza cutter or dough scraper.
- Roll each piece into a smooth round ball. Use the palm of your hand to roll gently until it pulls together.
- Place dough balls in a lightly greased 9 x 13 pan and cover with a kitchen towel. Meanwhile preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Let rolls rise until doubled, about 30 minutes. When close to fully risen, mix together melted butter, garlic and Italian seasoning. Brush over rolls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 17-25 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.