Chicken Caesar Wraps – Quick easy meal. Wraps with chicken breast, romaine lettuce, fresh tomatoes, croutons and Caesar dressing make a simple easy lunch or dinner. Ready in less than 20 minutes.
This quick meal starts with just a few simple ingredients. I like to make things a bit healthier whenever possible. So I grabbed Organic dressing, organic chicken tenders and whole wheat wraps and my homegrown garden tomatoes. Be sure to use the freshest ingredients available.
These would probably also work well for packed lunches. Just be sure to pack the dressing separately in a small container to be drizzled right before eating.
This recipe is family friendly. All the kids enjoyed it and I’ll definitely be making it again often. Heck with something this easy and delicious it needs to be on the regular rotation for sure!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- 1 lb fresh boneless chicken tenders
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 large whole wheat tortilla wraps
- 6 large Romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup organic Caesar dressing
- ½ cup Caesar salad croutons
- In a medium -large skillet cook chicken over medium-high heat until cooked through (about 8-10 minutes). Season with salt and pepper to taste. Once cool, cut into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Cut lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces. Set aside.
- Assemble wraps by layering with lettuce, cooked chicken, diced tomatoes. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of dressing. Top with a heaping tablespoon of croutons. Wrap up.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.