Chocolate Crunch Brownies – Chocolate Crunch Brownie Layered with marshmallow and chocolate peanut butter krispies . So gooey and delicious that you’ll definitely be going back for more.
This ooey gooey marshallow crispy brownie just screams decadence. It seems kid friendly but let me tell you something. You shouldn’t let the kids anywhere near these babies. They’ll be gone in no time flat and leave nothing left for you. OK. So maybe that’s how you want to be.
But let’s just set the record straight. If I dang gone make a delicious snack like this you better believe 2 things.
- I’ve tasted tested it. Oh baby….I’ve taste tested more than once.
- I just may not want to share. If you see small containers filled with these hidden in various places throughout my bedroom….I didn’t do it.
By the way. These are so good that they warranted a text from THE husband. He wrote a text. This is the soup man. The fried chicken and macaroni and cheese man. The man who doesn’t care about saving room for dessert. That guy. He thought they were good. I think that speaks for itself.
So, what are you waiting for friends? Whip up a batch of these….like now. You won’t be disappointed.
I ate 4 of these in one day. True story. The end.
That’s why I run. Because of brownies like these. The end.
Love you all! 🙂
Til we meet and eat again,
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1½ cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup baking cocoa
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar, beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa and salt, whisk to mix. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes. Cool completely in a pan on a wire rack. Spread marshmallow creme over brownies.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60. Stir. Heat in 30 second intervals thereafter until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, stir in crispy rice cereal, spread peanut butter mixture over marshmallow layer and chill until firm. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Adapted from Gooseberry Patch
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.