Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – Chocolate brownies layered with cream, raspberry jam and topped with semisweet chocolate. These decadent bars are the best of all worlds with a thin cream cheese layer and delicious raspberry jam. A favorite at dessert buffets.
I had quite a lot of fun coming up with these delicious brownies. I can not lie. I have way too much fun making desserts. Well I have loads of fun eating them too. Except working it off isn’t always fun. But if I can control myself and just eat one I’m good.
These were next to impossible to eat only one. I mean just look at that picture.
Sigh. I really hope there’s brownies in heaven. Or at least something that tastes and looks as good. They are definitely my dessert of choice.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup Hershey's special dark cocoa powder
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup white baking chips, melted
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ Tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square pan. Line with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Stir in sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat in cocoa, flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Spread jam over warm brownies.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add white chips; beat until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- For glaze, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave. Microwave ovens vary but I heat mine for 30 seconds. Stirred and heat for 15 seconds longer. Stir until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut into bars; chill 1 hour longer or until set. Store in refrigerator.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.