Easy Mediterranean Salad – Easy Greek style salad with homemade dressing recipe. Topped with tomato, cucumber, romaine and Feta. Light on calories for your diet. Gluten free.
Today’s recipe is highlighting fresh veggies and delicious healthy salad. This recipe is made with fresh romaine lettuce, red onions, English cucumber, and tomatoes. It’s topped with a dreamy homemade vinaigrette. And I seriously don’t think my homemade dressing has ever tasted this good! It’s really a winner.
This recipe is perfect for lunch or a side dish to dinner. Great for picnics, pot luck dinners, bridal showers and more.
I served it with dinner and it was a hit.
P.S. Me and my daughter have this uncanny love for onions. She’ll just pick up the slices off the counter and munch on ’em. I think she likes them even more than me. A girl after my own heart! ❤
And have you noticed how much I like feta cheese? Maybe you haven’t but it’s real and it could be considered a newly acquired addiction. Here’s the proof with avocado feta dip, Feta deviled eggs, chicken and feta cheese stuffed shells and more!
I have to admit that I do buy store bought dressings on occasion when I’m rushed on time. But in all honesty, I don’t know why I do. For example, this dressing takes me about 3-5 minutes to mix up. Surely I can find that time to make something delicious and leave out all the gross added ingredients that I and my family don’t need in our diets.
I originally made it and shared it with my Cucumber Tomato Salad last year. Now it’s been tweaked a bit for this recipe and I like even more than before!
Hope you love this recipe for Easy Mediterranean Salad. Enjoy!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ⅓ cup light olive oil
- 2 romaine hearts, chopped
- 3 Roma or vine ripened tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced
- 4 ounces Feta cheese
- In a jar or dressing container combine red wine vinegar, garlic power, basil, oregano, salt and Dijon mustard. While whisking slowly stir in olive oil. Continue to stir until fully combined or close lid and shake.
- Store leftover dressing in the fridge to use later.
- Chop romaine hearts. Place in a large serving dish. Top with tomatoes, cucumber slices, red onions slices. Sprinkle with Feta cheese. Serve with dressing.
You may also enjoy:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.