Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread – Traditional homemade zucchini bread made with Greek Yogurt and coconut oil provides a moist delicious loaf that’s easy to make and perfect for summer.
I’ve never been a fan of dried out quick breads. It’s sort of like handing me a piece of cardboard and telling me to enjoy it. Not gonna happen. This zucchini bread is so moist and delicious. Satisfaction guarantee. I can’t guarantee your loaf will turn out perfect since I’m not with you in your kitchen and can’t help you if there’s an oopsie. But I do guarantee if you follow it perfectly you’ll end with an amazing moist loaf of zucchini bread.
The zucchini in my garden got off to a late start this year so I’m still waiting patiently for my first one to pick. In the meantime I’ve been picking them up at the farmers’s market or grocery store so I could get a good start to my zucchini obsession.
We have quite a few zucchini recipes here on the blog. We have an amazing zucchini, bacon, corn medley that the whole family loves! And a delightful zucchini bacon corn soup that I can’t wait to make again this year. Have you ever had zucchini in a soup? You’ve gotta try this one then! We also have a chocolate zucchini bread that this recipe was created from. And I’m pretty sure you’ll love these cheesy garlic zucchini mini loaves. They’re amazing!
See….we’re no strangers to zucchini around here. Feel free to browse all the zucchini recipes on the blog here.
You’ll love this bread because:
- It’s moist and flavorful with rich chocolate taste.
- It’s healthier because it’s made with Greek yogurt and coconut oil; better fats.
- I’ve reduced some of the sugar and replaced with honey, a natural sweeter.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1⅔ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded zucchini, gently squeezed
- Preheat the oven to 350. Lightly grease an 8 inch loaf pan. (Here's the one I use)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, coconut oil, honey, brown sugar, Greek yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the salt, baking soda, baking powder and flour, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the zucchini. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake the bread for 55 to 75 minutes, until the loaf is done (until a toothpick comes out clean).
- Remove the bread from the oven, and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes before removing the loaf to a cooling rack.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.