Ham and Swiss Baked Omelet – Delicious baked omelet for breakfast made with eggs, ham, cheese and green onions. A perfect way to kick off your weekend.
Hope you had a lovely 4 day weekend. I stuffed my self silly. Just kidding. I didn’t over eat but it was delicious. I have this dilemma where I can never decide which is worthy of seconds. This year I was so full on the first round that I never did go for seconds.
It was a great holiday. I have no idea how to get back into a routine. My December is looking a tad overwhelming already. I’m gonna pray my way through it and pray that I don’t lose the joy of the season.
Found this lovely little recipe in the Enjoy Cooking the Costco way. I whipped it up for breakfast recently and it got rave reviews from my family. So I thought I’d share it with all of you.
I was impressed. The flavor of ham and Swiss is a classic. And this baked up so nicely. This one is definitely a keeper and I’ll be baking it up quite often. Think I’ll switch up next time for sausage, my favorite breakfast meat.
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 1½ cups diced ham
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Swiss cheese
- 9 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325. Layer ham, green onions and cheese in a greased 9 inch square baking dish. In a bowl, beat together eggs, milk, sour cream and pepper.
- Pour over the ham and cheese.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes,or until the eggs are set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe from Enjoy Cooking The Costco Way
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.