Roast Beef Wraps – Simple beef wraps made with roast beef, cheese, spinach and tomatoes. Easy to serve to last minute guests or quick pick-me-up lunch.
Lunch….I’m such a sucker for it. Paninis, pb & j, soup, grilled cheese, salads….I could go on. I just love lunch. Don’t get me wrong I love breakfast and dinner too but there’s something about a good sandwich with a side of soup or salad. Even ask my hubby. If he sees a cute little deli while driving around he immediately thinks of me.
I love delis. I think I should get myself to New York City soon. I could probably eat my way around there for months before getting bored of lunch. I love combining awesome ingredients in different ways and wrapping it all up in bread or rolls or wraps or chocolate.
Oops this is a lunch post. Not a dessert post. Any way you can probably tell how much I like bread. So there’s never a lack of ‘outer’ ingredients to make a sandwich. I never seem to get bored with bread. There’s always something new I can try. Or I can go back to my classics that I love.
So I’m always game for lunch. Just give me a call. We’ll do lunch. There’s dozens of place I’d love to try!
- 1 tortilla
- 3-4 oz of deli sliced roast beef
- 1 oz Havarti cheese, sliced
- 1 oil packed sun dried tomato, chopped
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ teaspoons mayonnaise
- dash of oregano
- dash of salt and pepper
- Heat panini press or grill pan over medium heat.
- Meanwhile mix together Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Spread down the center of tortilla. Top with roast beef and cheese. Layer with sun dried tomatoes and spinach. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper. Slice in half and serve immediately.
Linked to Wake Up Wednesdays, Saturday Night Fever, Marvelous Mondays
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.