Simple Rich Chocolate Brownies – Made with Dutch processed cocoa and oil these brownies are easy to make. Whip up in 15 minutes for a quick homemade chocolate treat.
I’m so happy to be bringing you brownies today! They’re one of my all time favorite desserts. Simple. Sweet. Chocolate. You can see all my brownie recipes here.
I love that they’re no fuss. Brownies are as simple as it gets. No icing. No layers. No chill this and heat up that. They’re easy peasy and yummy. I guess that’s what I enjoy. That I can whip up a homemade dessert in 15 minutes and it satisfies my chocolate cravings and that desire to sink my teeth into something soft and fudgy.
I’ve been challenging myself to come up with a simple recipe that tastes like the box mix. I’ve always loved boxed brownies. All boxed brownies call for vegetable or canola oil. And I enjoy that I can take a standard staple and make it my own with Crisco© canola oil.
I’m so excited that I finally have my own recipe now to use when I want a brownie recipe from scratch.
Just like any time of year my holidays always include brownies.
Be sure to head over to your local Giant store to stock up on oil for your baking needs this holiday season!
Visit The Dessert Debate for recipe ideas and coupons for Crisco® products to help you on your way to baking your family tradition!
What is your favorite holiday recipe?
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⅔ cups sugar
- ¾ cup dark or Dutch processed cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup Crisco© canola oil
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour ,sugar, cocoa powder and salt.
- In a separate small bowl combine Crisco canola oil, eggs and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir but do not overmix.
- Spread into prepared baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.