Easy Cheeseburger Dip – Ground beef mixed with cream cheese and cheddar cheese for a flavor burst of a cheeseburger in easy to make appetizer. Serve with hamburger bun dippers or your favorite cracker of tortilla chip.
Today we’re celebrating National Cheeseburger. Yup, that’s right. There are official food holidays for everything including the good ole classic cheeseburger. But I knew I couldn’t give the traditional cheeseburger any real credit. It already has enough appeal.
(Don’t forget to scroll down for ALL the amazing recipes!)
So I decided to celebrate with dip. Because we Americans, like to dip. Don’t we?
To be completely 100% honest I didn’t really think I’d enjoy this dip. But, wow, I seriously couldn’t resist diving it for more once I had my first bite. It was incredible. And I know all of you will love it for the upcoming football parties and weekends where you just wanna do some good dipping.
Bonus: if you have the time you can make these amazing crispy Hamburger Bun Dippers. They’re so flipping good. You simply slice down a burger bun into strips. Brush with a good olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for a few minutes. And BAM! and great way to get the WHOLE burger in on the action.
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces can of diced tomatoes and green chilies undrained
- 1/4 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- fresh parsley chopped
For Burger Bun Dippers
- 3 hamburger buns for dipping
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet brown ground beef. Cook thoroughly. Drain. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Stir well. Add in diced tomatoes, dill pickle, ketchup, and mustard. Stir until fully combined.
- Spoon mixture into a small baking dish or small skillet. Place in the oven and bake until warmed thoroughly. Should be bubbly on the edges. About 15 minutes.
For Burger Bun Dipper
- Slice burger buns into strips. Lay on a cookie sheet. Using a pastry brush, rub pieces with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake the bread cubes for about 10 minutes, or until slightly golden brown and crisp.
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Celebrating Food Bloggers Cheeseburger Recipes
Easy Cheeseburger Dip – Gather for Bread
Mac and Cheese Stuffed Cheeseburger – Ashlee Marie
Tri-tip Chili Cheeseburger – Hey Grill Hey
Bacon Cheeseburger Pie or hand pies – Creations by Kara
Cheeseburger Pasta – The Baker Upstairs
Cheeseburger Cobb Salad – Real Mom Kitchen
Instant Pot Cheeseburger Soup – 365 Days of Slow Cooking
More Cheeseburger Recipes
Cheeseburger Gnocchi – Kevin & Amanda
Homemade Cheeseburger Macaroni – Foodie Crush
Cheddar Bacon Portabello Mushroom Burger – Half Baked Harvest
BBQ Harvarti Burgers – How Sweet Eats
Whiskey Glazed Burgers – Shared Appetite
Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Hotdish – A FarmGirl’s Dabbles
Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes – Cookie Rookie
Low Carb Cheeseburger Casserole – Buns in My Oven
Cheeseburger Soup– Gather for Bread
Spinach Turkey Burger – Gather for Bread
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.