Grilled Garlic Bread – How to grill garlic bread. Grilling Italian loaf bread with butter, olive oil and herbs for a delicious summer side or appetizer.
This grilled garlic bread is the entertainer’s dream come true.
Friends stop over and you want something quick to serve. — Check!
Good quality food in minutes. — Check!
Something little to serve with your favorite meal. — Check!
Make something delicious that doesn’t’ heat up the whole kitchen. —-Check!
It only takes about 20 minutes to prepare this delicious loaf. Add some butter, olive oil, herbs and cheese and you’re good to go!
I’m pretty sure you’ll love the simple taste and easy prep. I know I did! And my kids devoured it and asked for more.
We made this recently with a few others dishes for a sunny summer Saturday evening. Dinner winded down, we cleaned and found ourselves around the fire pit grilling s’mores. All the sudden I quickly headed back to the grill. I had left the grilled garlic bread on the top rack to keep warm (with the grill turned off). And we completely forgot about it! Fortunately, it was still perfect to eat.
I was so bummed that we missed eating it with dinner. But that didn’t bother my kids. They ate with their s’mores.
So here’s proof that it’s really good with any meal, anytime. 😊
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Grilled Garlic Bread
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 3 tablespoons butter softened
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped oregano
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Slice the loaf in half lengthwise.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, minced garlic, parsley, oregano, and olive oil. Stir until thoroughly combined
- Wrap the bread in aluminum foil.
- Place the bread on the grill. Cook and turn occasionally, until the bread is crisp on the outside about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cut the bread into slices. Wrap to keep warm until serving.