Harvest Apple Feta Salad – Delicious fall salad, greens with chopped apple, Feta cheese, cranberries and a sweet Maple cinnamon vinaigrette recipe made with apple cider vinegar.
Today I’m sharing my favorite salad that I’ve been enjoying over the past few weeks. It’s the perfect, easy fall lunch that’s got the greens and the crunch. Mmm…I can’t say enough good about this salad.
The dressing is heavenly with a secret ingredient. I have never put this in a salad dressing before but I tried it and am in love with the flavors.
For a salad, assemble your greens. I used a baby spring green mix. But feel free to use your favorite; romaine, bibb, kale whatever you love most.
Top with your freshly chopped apples, feta cheese (my favorite!), sunflower kernels and dried cranberries. Feel free to swap out anything you don’t love for something else that you do. If you don’t love sunflower seeds, what about pumpkin seeds? Not into feta? How about goat cheese or fresh Parmesan?
Let me know how you enjoy this seasonal salad recipe.
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Items to help make this recipe:
Harvest Apple Feta Salad
- 9 ounces spring mix greens
- 1 medium apple cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons roasted sunflower kernels
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 Tablespoons extra light olive oil
- Wash greens and place in a salad bowl. Top with chopped apple, feta cheese, roasted sunflower kernels, and cranberries.
- Combine apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and cinnamon in a jar with a tight fitting lid (or a salad dressing shaker). Shake ingredients until blended. Remove lid. Slowly add olive oil while whisking.
- Pour dressing over salad and enjoy. Refrigerate any leftovers.
You May Also Enjoy:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.