Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Meatballs
Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken Meatballs - Easy family recipe in 20 minutes. Pasta and chicken meatballs with feta cheese, tomatoes, Italian dressing, simple quick meal.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 package Sundried Tomato & Roasted Garlic Cooked Perfect Fresh Chicken Meatballs
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes; halved
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 1/4 red onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup bottled Italian dressing
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile microwave meatballs according to package directions; about 2 1/2 minutes. Let stand.
Meanwhile, in a large pasta bowl toss together the angel hair pasta, feta cheese, red onion and Italian dressing. Top with meatballs. Serve immediately.