Berry Cream Cobbler
Lighter, healthy, low-fat cobbler recipe made easy with Greek yogurt, white whole wheat flour, less sugar. Mixed berries, blueberry, strawberry, raspberry. You won't miss the old fashioned version.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time45 mins
Servings: 8 -10
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup milk I used 2%
- 1/2 cup organic all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup organic white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup organic sugar use the amount according to the sweetness you like
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt I used plain
Preheat oven to 400. Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch dish. Spread evenly over the bottom.
In a small bowl stir together milk, flour baking powder, salt and vanilla. Pour into the dish. Arrange mixed berries over mixture. Using a tablespoon dollop Greek yogurt over the top. Sprinkle with sugar.
Bake for about 25-30 minutes. Sugar will crystalize and be golden brown.