Spinach and Broccoli Quiche
Spinach and broccoli quiche made with fresh vegetables; spinach, broccoli, eggs, and cheddar cheese. Perfect farmhouse style for your brunch menu!
Cook Time35 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 bunch broccoli cut into florets
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 prepared pie crust, unbaked
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese divided
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese divided
Preheat oven to 375 degrees°. Using a large skillet heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add broccoli and onion to the skillet and cook and stir until crisp and tender. Stir in spinach and garlic; cook and continue to stir 4-5 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
Place pie crust in pie plate and flute edges. Fill with broccoli mixture.
In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, rosemary, salt and pepper. Stir in half of cheddar cheese and half of Swiss cheese. Pour mixture over the vegetables. Sprinkle with the remaining cheeses.
Bake 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.