I’m a brownie lover from way back. I don’t want to say brownie lover without meaning it. This girl loves her brownies. The best most fudgy brownie easily takes the top ranking spot for my favorite dessert.
I really don’t know what it is about brownies. I think it’s a combination of simplicity with chocolate.
I was introduced to these brownies not long ago and they have rocked my world! Thanks Allie for sharing with us.
I have been looking for a great decadent brownie perfect for me. I took Alice Medrich’s brownie recipe and decided to change it up a bit. It’s now a perfect bite sized snack. Well, not only did I find perfection in this brownie but my whole family did. Even my husband who could care less about brownies couldn’t seem to keep his fingers off of these.
Love and blessings,
Best Fudgy Brownie Bites
- 14 Tbsp 1 3/4 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder I used Hershey's
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs cold
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Prepare a mini muffin tin. Either use liners and spray with non stick cooking spray or spray muffin tins.
- Bring a wide skillet 3/4 full of water to a low simmer.
- Combine the butter, sugar, cocoas, and salt in a medium heatproof bowl and set the bowl in a wide skillet of barely simmering water. Allow the butter to melt and the mixture to become fairly hot, stirring every so often. Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla with a wooden spoon. Add the eggs one at a time, stirring vigorously after each one.The batter should look thick, shiny, and well blended. Stir in the flour, and pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until toothpick comes out slightly fudgy. Tops should still be a bit glossy. Let cool completely on a rack.
Recipe adapted from: Baking A Moment
Linked up @ What’s Cooking Wednesday
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.