Chicken Caesar Panini – Delicious grilled chicken combines with dressing and fresh tomato and lettuce for a perfect sandwich.
Grilled chicken combined with Caesar dressing turns this classic into a lunch sandwich. This panini stuffed with fresh basil and tomato gets grilled to golden brown. Enjoyable and easy lunch.
Paninis are definitely one of my all time favorite lunches. If I could eat a different variety every day it would make me a happy gal. And Caesar salad happens to be one of the best salads known to man on this planet.
So it only makes sense to combine the two. It turned out scrumptious. I can’t see myself eating this every day because well….um.. .it’s loaded with calories. Don’t you just hate those little things?
But, on the days I’m willing to have a few extra in the lunch category I’m definitely willing to spend it on this golden sandwich. It’s so dang good!
Hope you give this chicken caesar panini a try! Or stop over sometime. I’ll make you one on the house. 🙂
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
P.S. Here’s the panini grill pan I have. I’ve had it for 1 1/2 years. Hubby gave it to me as a Christmas gift. Let’s just say I adore it. At this price it was worth every penny! You can find the Simply Calphalon Nonstick Panini Pan on Amazon.
Chicken Caesar Panini
- 2 slices ciabatta bread
- 1 Tablespoons Casear salad dressing
- 2 thick slices tomato
- handful fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast 4oz
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat panini griddle over medium heat. Cook chicken breast on the griddle for 5 minutes, flip. Cook for additional 4-5 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken. Slice into thin strips. Set aside.
- Brush both slices of bread with olive oil on one side. Sprinkle oiled side with Italian seasoning. Working quickly place oiled side down on hot griddle. Top with grilled chicken and Caesar salad dressing, tomato and basil. (Feel free to reserve basil and tomato for after it comes off the griddle if desired.) Top with the other slice of bread, oiled side up.
- Grill until browned and heated through.Enjoy!
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.