Easy picnic broccoli bacon salad recipe comes together quickly. Only 6 ingredients, ready to serve in minutes. Family favorite for picnic and dinner tables everywhere!
Yeah! It’s that picnic time of year….when the world falls in love with burgers and hot dogs and picnic salads. Okay. So maybe the whole world doesn’t but this girl certainly does. What is it about that fresh grilling smell and hot dogs loaded high with relish and mustard and the works?
I love grilling days for many reasons. Including but not limited to the following:
- I don’t have to heat up the kitchen. Woot!
- We can eat and cook outside. Less mess. Woot!
- Who can resist that good smell? It’s totally a way to woo the neighbors over for dinner. Woot!
- Start a fire? You’ve got a hose right there. What more could a girl want?
So obviously I missed a few things. So you tell me what are you favorite reasons to cook and enjoy food outdoors?__________________________________________
Look. ⇑ That’s your homework for today. Fill in that blank friend. You didn’t know you were getting homework today, did you? I’m truly sorry. When we’re eating outdoors all work including homework should be just a fleeting thought. So let’s get to the subject at hand.
This delicious, super simple broccoli bacon salad. And when I say simple I truly mean simple. You can have this whipped up and sitting on your picnic table in just the time it takes to cook up the bacon.
While the bacon is cooking, chop the broccoli and whip the dressing ingredients together quickly. This can be on your table in less than 20 minutes. So how’s that for some love!?
Enjoy your weekend! Hope it’s filled with all things lovely.
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Follow Carmel Moments on BLOGLOVIN’
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 1 bunch broccoli, about 4 cups, chopped small
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ cup sugar
- Chop broccoli and place in a large bowl. Add shredded cheese and crumbled cooked bacon. In a separate small bowl combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar. Stir until well combined.
- Pour dressing over broccoli and stir. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.