Chicken and Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza – A beautiful flatbread pizza loaded with rotisserie chicken, mozzarella and fresh veggies. An easy dinner for a weeknight that’s healthy and delicious.
This recipe combines my favorite loves on a pizza: mozzarella and spinach. It’s so flavorful and easy that I may end up serving it every Friday night for the next few weeks.
As much as I love making pizza, it’s so much harder to justify turning that oven on when it’s in the 80’s. I’m trying to keep the house cool so turning the oven on for such a long preheat to get the pan ready just isn’t happening these days.
But I’ll miss it soon enough and be back to making homemade dough. But in the meantime this certainly makes me a happy girl on pizza night.
Have you ever bought or made flatbread or naan? Stonefire’s really is delicious (not a sponsored post). I love the flavor that comes through and you can really tell it was baked in tandoor ovens. It has a distinct awesome flavor. I’m so hooked. Can you tell?
Hope you’re having a sweet day friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Items used in this post:
Chicken and Mozzarella Flatbread Pizza
- 2 naan flatbread I used Stonefire
- 1/2 cup pizza or less
- 6 oz part-skim fresh mozzarella,
- 1 cup cup rotisserie chicken pulled or cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1 onion sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat a medium skillet over low-medium heat. Cook onions in olive oil until soft and translucent.
- Place the flat bread on a large baking sheet or stone. Spread pizza sauce on each flatbread, then top with sliced cheese, chicken, fresh spinach, tomatoes and onions. Place in the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes (or until cheese melts).
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.