Chicken White Bean Corn Chili – You’ve got to try this white chicken chili with corn. This hearty recipe is perfect for dinner, easy to make and healthy too! Make this for the cold winter nights!
This chili is quick and delicious. It’s easy to whip up and serve on an evening that you don’t have much time. Especially if you already have cooked chicken on hand. In that case, you can have the dinner on the table in as little as 25 minutes.
I was impressed with this chili. It cooked up nicely. Everyone enjoyed it. It was filling and easy to prepare. I’ll definitely be preparing on a regular basis. Some nights I need quick meals. I’m sure you do too.
Those nights when dinner rolled around much quicker than you expected and you have no idea how that happened. It happens to me much more often that I’d like to admit.
Now, I have another recipe to add to the ‘quick to the table’ folder. I like that. 🙂
Have a blessed day!
Chicken White Bean Corn Chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- 4 oz (1 can) chopped green chilies
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 3 - 15 ounces cans white beans great northern or navy, drained
- 16 ounces frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces Monterey jack cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- Using a dutch oven or small stockpot, saute onions in olive oil over medium heat until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, spices, and chilies. Stir in garlic, spices and saute for another minute.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, beans, corn and half the cheese, and simmer 15 minutes. Add salt to taste and serve with remaining cheese for sprinkling.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.