Chocolate Crunch Brownies – Brownies layered with marshmallow cream and chocolate peanut butter Krispies. Homemade killer crunch brownies are a family favorite.
This ooey gooey marshmallow crispy brownie just screams decadence. It seems kid friendly but let me tell you something. You shouldn’t let the kids anywhere near these babies. They’ll be gone in no time flat and leave nothing left for you. OK. So maybe that’s how you want to be.
But let’s just set the record straight. If I dang gone make a delicious snack like this you better believe 2 things.
- I’ve tasted tested it. Oh baby….I’ve taste tested more than once.
- I just may not want to share. If you see small containers filled with these hidden in various places throughout my bedroom….I didn’t do it.
By the way. These are so good that they warranted a text from THE husband. He wrote a text. This is the soup man. The fried chicken and macaroni and cheese man. The man who doesn’t care about saving room for dessert. That guy. He thought they were good. I think that speaks for itself.
So, what are you waiting for friends? Whip up a batch of these….like now. You won’t be disappointed. They are really one of my top 10 desserts of all time. I just love ’em.
I ate 4 of these chocolate crunch brownies in one day. True story. The end.
That’s why I run. Because of brownies like these. The end.
This giveaway is blog/business sponsored and would not be possible without the following: Soiree Event Design, Momma Lew, Fantabulosity, Pink Poppy Party Shoppe, Endlessly Inspired, The Honeycomb Home, This Is Our Bliss, Painting Paris Pink, B. Lovely Events, Gather For Bread, Sugar Confetti Shop, Saving By Design, Centsational Celebrations
To see a full list of sponsors, please see the Rafflecopter entry form below.
$500 Holiday Cash Giveaway!
Ends Tuesday, December 27, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time
Prize: 1 lucky winner will receive $500 PayPal cash.
Eligibility and Rules: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This giveaway is open to individuals over the age of the majority in their home country. The winner will be chosen randomly through the Rafflecopter form. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to adhere to all laws in their respective country, which includes payments to any governing tax body.
Winner Selection: The winner of the giveaway will be selected in a random drawing through Rafflecopter from among all eligible entries received throughout the promotion period. The random drawing will be conducted within 48 hours of the closing of the giveaway by Pretty My Party or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email by email@example.com. Potential winner must accept the prizes by email as directed by Pretty My Party within 48 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”).
Social Media Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the sponsors of the giveaway and not to Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram or Google+. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any of these social media sites.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is blog sponsored and is in no way associated with PayPal. If there are any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter!
The more entries you complete on the Rafflecopter form, the higher your chances are of winning. If you don’t have time to fill out all of the entries you may come back and complete any entries you may have missed.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Chocolate Crunch Brownies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 7 oz. jar marshmallow creme
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar, beat with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and salt, whisk to mix. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture.
- Spread batter into a lightly greased 13" x 9" baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes. Cool completely in a pan on a wire rack. Spread marshmallow creme over brownies.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 60. Stir. Heat in 30 seconds intervals thereafter until melted and smooth.
- Stir in crispy rice cereal. Spread crispy cereal mixture over marshmallow layer and chill until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container.
Adapted from Gooseberry Patch
You may like these too!:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.