Cookie Dough Pie – No bake cookie dough pie combined with an Oreo chocolate cookie crust. Topped with homemade whipped topping. Delicious easy, dessert. Perfect for kids and adults!
This darling pie came out of my love for cookie dough. Any fellow ‘I-make-cookies-just-to-eat-the-dough’ lovers out there? It’s me 90% of the time. Who needs to the bake the cookies when you can just eat the dough? I mean…really.
So I decided that it was due time to start doing other things with my beloved cookie dough. So this is it. Cookie dough (edible of course) spread over a chocolate crust (Did I mention how easy this crust is?) and topped with homemade fresh whipped topping. (No Cool Whip).
That’s just cheating. I want the real stuff. You know what they say… Go big. Or go home. Well I go big. Big thighs. Big butt. This pie has got me covered. Because it’s all the real deal.
In all seriousness though, this pie is very rich. You’re gonna get more than 8 servings out of it. I recommend more like 10-12. You don’t want your guests to fall over from sugary sweet tooth overload, right? I didn’t think so. *wink*
I hope you give this pie a try. It’s lots of whole fresh ingredients and it whips up in a jiffy. That’s my kind of dessert.
While I was taking on the challenge of photographing this pie. My 11 year old comes along and decides he want to take pictures too. But he continued to step in my direct path of light so I had to tell him he would get a turn later. So I left that drizzled plate of chocolate sitting on the counter for him to use a bit later. (Not the pie, just the drizzled chocolate plate.)
Now I need a vote. Who thinks that plate was able to stay untouched on the counter???
That means no finger dredging, no licking, etc.
Now, I know you all know that I have 3 children under the age of 12. But was there by chance one beautiful moment in the span of my life that Mom put something on the counter and no one touched it???
Best guess. Votes start now…..
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Cookie Dough Pie
For Cookie Crust:
- 2 cups chocolate wafer crumbs or Oreos
- 6 Tablespoons butter melted
For Cookie Dough Filling:
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Fresh Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sugar
- Finely crush chocolate wafers or Oreos. Use a food processor blender if possible. Combine chocolate wafer crumbs and melted butter in small bowl. Press this mixture on the bottom and up the sides of an 8 or 9-inch pie plate to form the crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl blend brown sugar and butter until creamy. Stir in milk, vanilla extract, and salt. Gradually beat in flour. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Carefully spread cookie dough into chocolate pie crust. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Place mixing bowl and wire whisk in the freezer to chill for about 10 minutes. Remove bowl and whisk from the freezer. Pour whipping cream and sugar into the bowl and beat on medium speed until peaks form. Don't over beat. Spread or pipe whipped cream over cookie dough layer and serve.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
You’ll also love these: