Chocolate Drizzled Kettle Corn – Simple kettle corn drizzled with milk or dark chocolate for an easy snack. Great for gifting and snacking. Homemade in minutes.
Popcorn is one of life’s perfect snacks. I love to make it around the holidays. You can do so many fun things with it, toppings, drizzling, flavoring. It’s great fun to come up with new ways to eat popcorn.
But one of my favorite ways is to just drizzle it with some chocolate. In this case, it’s dark chocolate. I used Lindt 80% dark. It turned out fabulous.
This is a great snack to share to. Buy some of those popcorn cups, fill em up, add a bow. Bam! Great little something to share with someone.
This particular recipe is fairly healthy too. It’s made with coconut oil and sweetened with organic sugar. Can’t go wrong feeding your kids this snack.
Grab a handful. Share a handful. Happy snacking!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Dark Chocolate Drizzled Kettle Corn
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- In a large pot with a tight-fitting lid, heat the coconut oil over medium-high heat. Add 3 kernels. When they pop and the is oil sizzling, sprinkle in the sugar. Immediately add the 1/2 cup of popcorn. Cover and shake the pot until the popping slows down, about 2-3 minutes. Be sure to continue to shake the pot so it doesn't burn.
- Remove from the heat and immediately pour onto wax lined baking sheets or baking mats. Make sure you do this step immediately or the popcorn will burn.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl for 60-90 seconds on 50% power. Stir together. Continue to heat in 15-second intervals, stirring after each one, until fully melted. Drizzle melted chocolate over popcorn.
- Allow to cool until chocolate is hardened. Store in airtight container.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.