Friday Fabulous Things Week 15
Happy Friday. Friday’s I’m celebrating the good in my life and the good things that I come across in my little part of the world.
I’m so glad you’re here. Let’s pretend we’re sipping coffee or tea together and just sharing our hearts. 💗
- It’s April. It’s been amazing. Yesterday there was running, a rain shower, porch sitting with my neighbor, iced green tea and a rainbow. It was a very good day indeed!
- Thankful for warm spring days.
- My Android phone got an update and now I have lots of new emojis including an avocado. 🥑 It’s about time I got an update. YES, it’s the little things that sometimes make me super happy.
- Thankful for silly little things.
- We discovered the wonderful world of Essential Oils for our family’s allergies. I don’t struggle with allergies by my oldest son does and visiting with my family over the weekend my mom gave him some because he was really struggling with the pollen as we were outside a lot of the day. OH. MY. He couldn’t believe how incredible it worked. We’re big fans now. I just ordered some on Amazon and I’ll try to give you an update on how well this brand works.
- Thankful for natural cures to our ailments.
- Easter Sunday was amazing. Filled with Jesus, the remembrance of the cross, family, good food, chocolate and good times. #itwasgood
- Thankful for memories made.
- Two years ago I sprained my ankle pretty bad. While it has felt pretty good for about a year now, I never got back to my running pace….until now. The past few runs I’ve been back to about 6mph. Woot. If I can keep it up, I’ll be happy.
- Thankful for body parts that heal.
- I made this really good salad yesterday loaded berries with a homemade raspberry vinaigrette. I can’t wait for berry picking season.
- Thankful that strawberry and blueberry season is just around the corner for Pennsylvania.
- Last weekend we got a date night. Anyone else with kids knows how wonderful date nights can be, right? The thrill of just sitting across the table with my love and no interruptions is priceless. We tried a new restaurant in York that I have been wanting to try for about 6 years. Yes, that’s how long I waited. Worth the wait? Absolutely! Hubby says he’d love to take me back and order something along the lines of steak or seafood. This time we went cheaper but next time we’re bringing the big bucks. Haha.
- Thankful for date nights out.
- Mother’s Day is quickly approaching. As a momma, I love getting spoiled for the day. And secretly, (well not it’s no secret) I really want a necklace sort of like this one here. But there’s lots of beautiful things in the collection that I wouldn’t mind as a gift. If only they knew 25% off right now with code FAITH25. Geez. I need to learn to leave subtle hints. Maybe they’ll read the blog. 😘
- Thankful for moms who invest in their children, especially my mother who is devoted and selfless. #lovemymom
- Teacher Appreciation Week is coming soon and I need to figure out some gift ideas. This personalized jar is cute though. Any suggestions?
- Thankful for teachers. #sothankful
Have a great weekend! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.