Friday Fabulous Things Week 19
Happy Friday. Fridays I’m celebrating the good in my life and the fabulous things that I come across in my little part of the world.
- Last weekend was Mother’s day. And it was almost perfect. We had sandwiches at Jimmy John’s for lunch. A first for me. Yay! And then we took a hike at Chickie’s Overlook and took in the gorgeous view. It was a great day. The kids gave me cards and I got to kick back and relax.
- Thankful to me a mom to three great kids.
- Let’s talk birthdays. Mine is way back in February but thanks to Dunkin Donuts I got to enjoy one of their new fruited teas this week. Can you say “yum”? I got the Pineapple Mango Peach and it was fabulous.
- Thankful for birthday freebies, 3 months later. 🙂
- It’s not very often that I get out of the house to take pictures. But at the overlook this past weekend, there were some gorgeous views and I’m so glad that I took the DSLR. And I felt so happy in those moments, snapping away at the gorgeous beauty of the skies. #phonenomenalview
- Thankful for creation.
- We had some extra indoor time this week and the boys took advantage of it and pulled out the old chess set. I am pretty clueless about chess and let my 8 year-old teach me. That shows my level of skill, right?
- I love seeing them enjoy the simpler things of life.
- I’m not usually a McD fan but have you heard about their new sandwiches? I tried the Grilled chicken with Guacamole and Pico de Gallo without the ranch or cheese and it was so stinking tasty! I actually had day dreams about it for a few days straight. That’s how good.
- Thankful for guacamole, it’s life people. 😉
- Summer Lovin’. We had really warm weather the past 2 days. Say, like 90 degrees here in PA. I don’t mind it though. I’ll take it over the cold weather any day. And I’m so looking forward to beach time. When I saw these beach blankets at Cents of Style I was tempted to order 3 because they’re just so dang irresistible! I’m hearting the pineapple one and the ice cream cone one. Which one would you choose?
- Thankful for summer, my favorite.
- It seems like that time of year that we are grabbing gifts left and right. Between graduations, weddings, father’s day and teacher appreciation. I feel like I’m always on the lookout for a nice creative gift for someone. York Photo is offering these Custom Photo travel mugs for only $2.99. A great gift for grads or teachers. Just pay shipping and you have a great gift idea. Use code TRDAD at checkout.
- I have been shopping for the perfect utensil crock. Trying not to be my usually self BUT being as picky as ever. I found one I really like but it’s $30 and I’m not willing to pay that. I was about to cave and just buy a crappy stainless one but ALAS, my lucky ship has just come in. Look at this ever so cute ceramic crock made perfect for me. It has the word GATHER and it’s meant to be.
I think you’ll want to check out what’s new this week.
- NEWLY updated with Video Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
2. NEW Berry Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
RECIPES FROM THE PAST
1 YEAR AGO
Perfect Sweet Tea
2 YEARS AGO
Honey Vanilla Pound Cake
3 YEARS AGO
Have a great weekend! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.