Chocolate Raspberry Brownies – Chocolate brownies layered with cream filling raspberry jam and topped with semisweet chocolate. Delicious bars are the best with a cream cheese layer and delicious raspberry jam.
I had quite a lot of fun coming up with these delicious brownies. I can not lie. I have way too much fun making desserts. Well, I have loads of fun eating them too. Except working it off isn’t always fun.
It was next to impossible to have only one of these Chocolate Raspberry Brownies. I mean just look at that picture. But I do have self-control and I did it!
Here’s the deal:
Layer 1: Homemade Brownies (but if you need to…substitute for your favorite [healthier, is possible] boxed brownie)
Layer 2: Raspberry Jam or Preserves
Layer 3: White Chocolate and Cream Cheese mixture
Layer 4: Chocolate Ganache
Sigh. I really hope there are brownies in heaven. Or at least something that tastes and looks as good. They are definitely my dessert of choice.
I’m not going to lie to you. These have a bunch of calories and are not low in fat by any means. So please save them for special occasions. But when you indulge these will surely make your sweet tooth sing. So good. And I love adding berries to things this time of year.
Hope you enjoy these delicious layered Chocolate Raspberry Brownies!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Also, be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Chocolate Raspberry Brownies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Hershey's special dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 cup white baking chips melted
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl. Let cool. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir together. Add cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder. Stir until fully combined. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Spread jam over warm brownies.
In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and coconut oil. Melt.
- Add cream cheese and milk to the white chocolate chips. Beat until smooth. Spread carefully over jam layer. Cool completely. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- For glaze, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil in a microwave. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 20 minutes. Cut into bars; chill 1 hour longer or until set. Store in refrigerator.
Microwave ovens vary. I heat chocolate chips plus coconut oil mine for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat for 15 seconds longer. Stir until smooth. Repeat until mixture is smooth.
I recommend storing the brownies in the fridge. Pull out 15 minutes before serving so they're not as cold.
Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.