Friday Fabulous Things Week 17
Happy Friday. Fridays I’m celebrating the good in my life and the fabulous things that I come across in my little part of the world.
I’m so glad you’re here. Let’s pretend we’re sipping coffee or tea together and just sharing our hearts. 💗
- Last weekend I took my daughter away overnight for her birthday. So much fun! We went to the mall and applied makeup on each other at Sephora. Enjoyed Starbucks, Cheesecake Factory, episodes of Gilmore girls and more. It’s so nice to just have time alone together. I can’t believe I now have another teenager. This is crazy. I still feel like I’m 28 or something.
- Blessed by our time away.
- I got in a long run yesterday and it felt so good. I was able to keep my time right around mph hour too which is super amazing for me. Normally when I start upping my distance my mph goes down. So I’m celebrating that.
- Thankful for feet that run.
- I made homemade pizza last night. It’s not even Friday. What gives?! I didn’t get pizza last weekend and I won’t be having it tonight either. And sometimes this pizza loving girl just needs to have pizza.
- Thankful for homemade pizza dough. YUM!
- Created this amazing raspberry vanilla smoothie this week. 🥛 It’s so good and it has extra nutrition with a new product I’m using. You may have seen on Instagram stories when I shared this week. Stay tuned on Monday there will be a giveaway on Facebook Live at 12:30 EST. Be there to enter to win a prize!
- Thankful for yummy flavors you can sip on.
- Have you ever heard of Herb Scissors? I just got a pair last week and they truly are revolutionary in my kitchen. Wow. They make snipping herbs so easy. Not to mention my kids have an infatuation with them. Something about them is just so cool. My youngest is now asking to help snip herbs. How hilarious. 😂 See….kitchen tools are just fun!
- Thankful for kids that want to help.
- Walks. We’ve been taking lots of them. And in order to get my kids to come along, I have to say “YES” to them bringing a ball. They toss it, kick and have much more fun than just walking. But hey, I get a companion on my walks and they get some fun. It’s the little things.
- Thankful that a $5 ball can produce so much fun.
- I get an email that says “YOU’RE GETTING A BIG FAT CHECK FOR $30.17. Sweet! That’s the best mail you can get, right? I love Ebates. I don’t have to do anything extra to earn a few dollars. Have you tried them before? They give you cash back for shopping at some of your favorite places like Kohl’s, Ebay, Groupon and more. So, seriously, all I do is click a button and I’m earning cash when I purchase things I was already buying. Want more info? Head on over to Ebates to check it out. It doesn’t cost a thing to sign up and it can pay for a few coffee drinks or a new book.
I think you’ll want to check out what’s new this week.
- New dessert recipe (WITH VIDEO) >>> Berry Cream Cobbler
Have a great weekend! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.