Pumpkin. It’s that time of the year. They adorn our porches. We decorate them and carve them.
But my absolute favorite thing to do is bake with it. I hope you’re not sick of pumpkin recipes yet. I certainly am not.
I’m just getting started. I have lots of pumpkin recipes to try out and before I know it will be Christmas.
These are delicious and perfect bite size. OK. Maybe 2 bites. Pretty much like a perfect little mini pumpkin pie in your mouth.
These were so fun to make too. I loved the little tart crusts. Everything mini is cute, right? I think so.
Pumpkin Tarts with Streusel Topping
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
For Pumpkin Filling:
- 7 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon all spice
For streusel topping:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Combine all topping ingredients in small bowl. Mix with fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Mix butter and cream cheese in small bowl until well combined. Add flour; continue stirring until dough forms. Chill for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 24 pieces. Place 1 piece into each ungreased mini muffin pan cup. Press dough onto bottom and up sides of cups.
- Combine all filling ingredients in large bowl; beat with whisk until smooth. Scoop about 1 tablespoon filling into each shell; sprinkle with about 1 teaspoon topping.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until golden brown and center no longer jiggles. Let cool 5 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool.
Adapted from Land O Lakes
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.