Roast Beef Wraps – Simple beef wraps made with roast beef, cheese, spinach, tomatoes and a dijon mustard Easy to serve to last minute guests or quick pick-me-up lunch.
Lunch….I’m such a sucker for it. Paninis, pb & j, soup, grilled cheese, salads….I could go on. I just love lunch. Don’t get me wrong I love breakfast and dinner too but there’s something about a good sandwich with a side of soup or salad. Even ask my hubby. If he sees a cute little deli while driving around he immediately thinks of me.
I love delis. I think I should get myself to New York City soon. I could probably eat my way around there for months before getting bored of lunch. I love combining awesome ingredients in different ways and wrapping it all up in bread or rolls or wraps or chocolate.
Oops this is a lunch post. Not a dessert post. Any way you can probably tell how much I like bread. So there’s never a lack of ‘outer’ ingredients to make a sandwich. I never seem to get bored with bread. There’s always something new I can try. Or I can go back to my classics that I love.
So I’m always game for lunch. Just give me a call. We’ll do lunch. There’s dozens of place I’d love to try!
Roast Beef Wraps
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 to rtilla
- 3-4 oz of deli sliced roast beef
- 1 oz Havarti cheese sliced
- 1 oil packed sun dried tomato chopped
- 1 handful of spinach
- dash of oregano
- dash of salt and pepper
- Meanwhile mix together Dijon mustard and mayonnaise. Spread down the center of tortilla. Top with roast beef and cheese. Layer with sun-dried tomatoes and spinach. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper. Slice in half and serve immediately.