Creamy Parmesan Spinach Artichoke Dip – Rich and creamy dip made with fresh spinach, artichokes and cream cheese for a delicious appetizer. Perfect for the holidays or anytime you’re craving something savory.
Here we go friends. One of my all time favorite dips. It’s actually too incredible to share. But since I love you all I’ will share. Just make sure you call ahead so I have plenty here. OK? Sounds like a good time. I’ll be waiting for you.
I shared a makeover version of this delicious dip several years ago. I lightened it up with some Greek yogurt and it’s really good too. So if you’re looking to cut back on calories feel free to substitute the mayo for some Greek yogurt and you can always use lower fat cream cheese. It won’t be quite as delish as this version but I’m sure saving those calories will be ah-mazing!
I loved the way these particular photos turned out. Sometimes I have an equally pleasing and delicious dish prepared and I take many photos and I just can’t seem to portray the taste and texture. And I was afraid this would be one of those recipes. I seem to have a hard time taking dip photos for some reason.
But I’m stinken happy with these dip photos. I’m definitely going to have add this to my 1000 Gifts list. Yay! It’s the little things, like photos that make me smile.
Next time you’re hosting a party be sure to add this to your menu.
- It’s always a crowd pleaser.
- It’s easy to whip made ahead and refrigerate until needed.
- A little goes a long way. Serve with crackers, pita chips or veggies.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (8 ounces)bag fresh spinach
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet heat olive oil over low-medium heat. Saute onions for about 5 minutes or until soft and translucent. Add minced garlic and fresh spinach. Cook and stir until spinach is wilted, about 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined. Add spinach mixture and stir. Chop artichoke hearts and add to mixture. Add salt.
- Transfer to a small greased dish. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.