Our family’s new favorite way to enjoy zucchini. Oh my yum. I must confess: I’m not a huge spicy foods fan. I like chicken wings every now and then but I’m just not big on things that make me want to jug an entire pitcher of iced tea.
Good tea? Yes. Potty time. No.
But I’ve fallen in love with these things. They’re so delicious that I just want to make them over and over again. And to my amazement the whole family loves them. Score!
Don’t we cooks just love when a dish pleases the whole crowd? It’s always my heart’s desire. So I was super happy.
I’ve been dreaming about fresh zucchini from the garden for quite awhile now. So it thrills my heart that we’re actually harvesting them now. Now my main job is to figure out how many new zucchini recipes I can come up with in the next month or 2. Game on!
Hopefully you’ll be checking in for our newest favorites soon.
Even if you’re not a jalapeno fan please promise me you’ll try these at least once this summer. They’re phenomenal people!
Have an awesome day friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
- 3 zucchini, small or medium
- ¼ cup chive and onion cream cheese (or regular,softened)
- 2 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup sharp cheddar cheese,shredded
- 2 teaspoons jarred jalapenos, chopped small
- 3 Tablespoons Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out seeds forming each into a boat. Place on a microwavable plate. Microwave for 1 minute. Blot with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl mix together cream cheese, Greek yogurt, cheddar cheese and jalapenos until smooth.
- Spread evenly into zucchini shells. Sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake for 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.
Shared with Whimsy Wednesday, Buns in My Oven, Time to Sparkle, Thrifty Thursdays, Saturday Night Fever, Show Stopper Saturday,Wake Up Wednesdays,Six Sisters Stuff, Link Party Palooza, Creative Ways, Tidy Mom, Best of the Weekend Party, Titus Tuesdays, Show and Share Wednesdays, Moonlight & Mason Jars, Weekend Potluck, Weekend Retreat Party, Pin Junkie Party, Super Saturday
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.