Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bread – Moist pumpkin bread swirled with a delicious flavor of Nutella. Chocolate and pumpkin pair up perfectly in these fall loaves. A favorite autumn quick bread.
Fall is just around the corner my friends and what’s the best way to prepare? Break out the pumpkin. And my favorite way to do that? Bread of course. You know me by now. It wouldn’t be any other way, right?
You choose loaf or mini loaves. Either way you’ll delight in the flavors of pumpkin and chocolate all nicely marbled in one perfect bread.
I haven’t made anything with Nutella in a very long time so I was highly overdue for some. You know you can only go so long without a spoonful of that stuff. As soon as it rests on the tongue all those tastes of deliciousness come running right back to you.
I’ll be completely honest with you I’m not really ready to let go of summer. I love tank tops and flip flops and green grass. I love sunshine and bare feet and popsicles.
What about you? Are you ready for fall or are you grasping onto summer like me pretending that it’s never going to leave us?
Don’t get me wrong. I enjoy fall too. Especially it’s flavors. And a girl does miss her favorite pair of jeans after awhile. And who doesn’t love a cozy camp fire on a cool autumn night?
OK. I’m trying here. It might be working slightly to help me welcome fall with open arms. At least writing about it helps a bit. Thanks for listening even if you don’t care. You’re the best readers a girl could have!
Happy September friends! Hope you have time to make some Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Bread.
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ cup Nutella, or other chocolate hazelnut spread
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 3 (5¾ x 3 inch) mini loaf pans (I use these) or one large pan (9 x 5 x 2¾ inch); set side.
- Combine all ingredients except Nutella in a bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Heat Nutella in a small bowl, microwave for 10-15 seconds, being careful not to overheat.
- Spoon half of pumpkin batter into prepared pans. Spoon half of Nutella over pumpkin mixture. Swirl gently with a knife. Spoon remaining pumpkin batter over top. Repeat with Nutella, swirling gently. Bake 25-35 minutes for mini loaves or 50-60 minutes for 1 large loaf. A toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.