Pumpkin Kiss Cookies – Soft and delicious pumpkin cookies sealed with a Hershey’s Kiss. These lightly spiced drop cookies are perfect for bake sales, school treats or any time you need some pumpkin and chocolate.
Friends, I’ve missed you so much! I took a week for vacation last week with just my husband and my kids. We went to Isle of Palms, SC. It was such a joy to be away with the just the 5 of us. We soaked up plenty of family time and plenty of sun.
If you follow me on Instagram you can see some of the fun we enjoyed while away. The sights were beautiful. We got to see downtown Charleston for a bit. But it definitely didn’t seem kid friendly to us. But our hope is that we can go back sometime with just the two of us.
But I’m back. Pennsylvania welcomed us with cold chilly air. I went from a bathing suit and shorts to a coat and boots. I’m not happy about it either. But I’ll make the best of it since I do call this place home.
Do you know what I missed the most while away? Besides my Keurig and all of you (of course!)?
Baking, I couldn’t wait to get back to baking. My picture taking didn’t have to end while away. I got plenty of that in. But I took a break from baking. Partly because it’s wouldn’t have been easy. But the other part was yes, I needed a break. We all do.
But now I’m ready to get back to it. And of after these pumpkin cookies I’ve got dreams of more pull apart breads, peppermint desserts and all sorts of other goodies. I could bake 24/7 for 2 weeks straight and still not have made everything that I have on my fall list.
Things you’ll love and won’t experience unless you taste these:
- Moist and flavorful
- All the fun. None of the fuss.
- Kid friendly
- School/treat friendly
- Perfect for adults and children
- Easy, peasy. (My favorite part!)
Now go bake up a storm! You’ll be so glad after tasting this treat.
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Pumpkin Kiss Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 36 approx Hershey's Kisses
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a mixing bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add in egg and vanilla mixing until fully combined. Stir in pumpkin.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Add to creamed mixture and beat until fully combined.
- Scoop by heaping tablespoons onto greased or parchment lined baking sheets. Bake for 8-10 minutes. They will be soft.
- Remove from oven. Immediately top each cookie with a Hershey kiss. Press gently but firmly.Transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.