I love this time of year. It’s a truly joyous wonderful time of year. Baking, giving, the lights, the smells but I don’t enjoy it as much without the wonderful tunes of Christmas in the background.
I decided to compile my favorite Christmas songs for this year. Then I decided, what the heck let me share it with you. Maybe you can find a new one. Or maybe you don’t really care what songs I like. Well you can just skip reading the rest of this post then. 😉
1. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day – This version steals my heart: Casting Crowns
2. Go Tell it On the Mountain – I can’t stop jamming to this year after year: Need to Breathe
3. Little Drummer Boy – Any version but I can’t get enough of this one: Pentatonix
4. All I Need is Love – For the kid in me. It’s impossible for me not to sing along. CeeLo Green featuring the Muppets
5. Breath of Heaven – Have you Ever watched the Nativity Story? Nothing better to get you in the real spirit of Christmas. Amy Grant
6. When My Heart Finds Christmas – Harry Connick Jr.
7. All I Want For Christmas is You – Mariah Carey
9. That Spirit of Christmas – Ray Charles
10.Let There Be Peace on Earth – Vince Gill
Runner up: I love Christmas – Tommy James
Runner up #2: A Baby Changes Everything – Isn’t this title so true? Of all our babes. Remember the miracle in each and every person. Faith Hill
What’s your favorite Christmas song this year or every year? I’d love to hear everyone’s favorites!
Love and blessings,
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.