Coconut Spinach Shrimp Soup – Super simple, delicious soup made with coconut milk and spinach. Shrimp adds the perfect flavor to this healthy dish. Ready in 15 minutes.
This soup combines some of life’s freshest delights. It’s fresh spinach with shrimp in a combination of coconut milk and broth for delicious Thai flavor. I kept this soup super simple but feel free to add as you like to get the flavor you love. Every now and then we just need ‘simple’ thrown on our laps, right?
Yes simple. But not the soup. I won’t throw soup on your lap. I promise!
Because let’s face it. Life can get way too complicated and sometimes way too quickly. So here I present the easiest soup I’ve ever put on the blog. Because sometimes I just need some more simplicity in my day.
REASONS to LOVE it:
- Super simple. Table ready in 15 minutes.
- Fresh ingredients. Shrimp. Spinach.
- Grain Free
- Sugar Free
- Gluten Free
I have to add I even got a phone call from the husband about how good this simple soup was. He thought it would just be OK but was pleasantly surprised at how much he really liked it.
Yay! to myself for another winner.
Sidenote: I just patted myself on the back.
Now you go do the same. Make this and give yourself a huge round of applause for a simple, healthy and delicious dish.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Recipes from friends:
Coconut Spinach Shrimp Soup
- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk
- 1 carton 32 oz thai stock/broth or sweet and sour broth *
- 1 lb. 16 oz uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 oz spinach or to your preference
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a Dutch oven or small stock pot. Heat coconut milk and stock/broth over medium heat, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and spinach. Place lid on snugly. Turn off heat. Let sit for 5 minutes or until shrimp is fully cooked. Season with salt and pepper if desired.