Easy Cheesy Nachos – Easy 5 ingredient nachos made with cheddar cheese, green chilies, salsa and onion. Perfect snack for game time or appetizer for any party.
I’m serving up easy cheesy nachos today. Because let’s be real. Some days I just crave party food bad. Some days I’m able to keep this craving at bay and other days I just cave to the pressure of amazing food.
I adore appetizers. I really wish I had one for every meal. They make my food life just a lot happier.
I love to have what I call appetizer meals. All appetizers. That is a meals, right. Well, in this house it is!
I’m definitely going to be planning an appetizer dinner party soon. If you’re local let me know I can get you on the invite list possibly. Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a great week! Hope it’s filled with good food and your favorite people around the table.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG: Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
Easy Cheesy Nachos
- 5 ounces bag tortilla chips
- 16 ounces cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/3 cup chopped canned green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay tortilla chips on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle chilies and onion over chips. Drop salsa by small spoonfuls over chips. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 5 minutes until the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.