Roast beef Pickle Bites – Whole 30 approved. These simple little appetizers are the perfect pop in your mouth size. Make for a great lunch or starter to a meal.
So maybe you’ve noticed that I started the Whole 30. You can read more about that here. It’s been a week now and I’m going strong…or not. But I’m sticking with it. Woot!
I was desiring something different last week that didn’t involve egg or potatoes. Yes, something different. My cravings have been strong but I’ve been able to work around them, thankfully.
Pickles have been dancing in my head. And then I remembered I had some organic roast beef on hand. Add a little homemade mayo with some seasonings and these baby bites were born.
I was pleasantly impressed with my little ‘creation’. They tasted good and fit the plan. I know they are super simple but I figured I’d share with you. Because maybe you’re looking for some new eats too.
P.S. Have you tried the sweet potato chips? Oh yum!
Thanks for being here friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
Follow Carmel Moments on BLOGLOVIN’
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
You may Also Like:
Roastbeef Pickle Bites - Whole 30
- 6 slices roast beef organic, no nitrates, no added sugar, etc
- 3 whole organic dill pickles
For Mayo Dill Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon dill weed
- In a small bowl combine homemade mayonnaise,fresh lemon juice and dill weed. Stir together.
- Cut pickles in half.
- Lay out roast beef slices. Spread 1/2 tablespoon homemade mayo mixture down the center of slice. Top with one half of pickle. Roll both ends over to close. Cut into 3 or 4 equal pieces. Insert a toothpick into each Eat immediately or refrigerate until serving.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.