Strawberry Kiwi Kabobs – Simple fresh fruit snack with fresh strawberries, kiwi marshmallows. Easy fun, paired with Strawberry Greek yogurt dip.
Hey friends! Today’s recipe is easy peasy for the upcoming summer months. I created this recipe on a whim to give my kids a fun way to enjoy some fruit and something a little sweet. Think it was a hit? Of course it was! Food on a stick always manages to be more fun. Even I wanted to eat more fruit after staring at these. Just give in and let the fruit on the stick win. 🙂
This simple no-nonsense recipe only requires a few items. Kiwi ,strawberries, marshmallows and skewers. For the dip you’ll need just 3 ingredients; plain Greek yogurt, strawberry jam or jelly and vanilla extract. You can have this recipe put together in about 15 minutes and you’ll enticing the whole world with it’s pretty vibrant colors.
When I made these for the kids they were so excited to dig in and it’s true, they just couldn’t resist because it’s food on a stick. I’ll be making these more often because not only were they a hit but they were easy to put together in just a little bit of time.
So just imagine the possibilities here. Oranges and bananas, grapes and apples. What do you think a winning fruit combination would be? Or will you definitely be trying the kiwi and strawberry combo?
Let us know if you make them by tagging #gatherforbread in the comments on Instagram or Twitter.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Strawberry Kiwi Kabobs
- 16 strawberries
- 4 kiwis
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam or jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 skewers
- Rinse strawberries. Hull and set aside. Peel kiwis, cut into halves. If extra large, cut into quarters.
- Layer on stick: 1 strawberry, 1 kiwi half, 1 marshmallow; repeat with 1 strawberry, 1 kiwi half and 1 marshmallow. Repeat for remaining sticks.
- In a small bowl mix together Greek yogurt, strawberry jelly and vanilla extract. Stir until combined. Serve with strawberry kiwi kabobs. Refrigerate until ready to serve
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.