Fresh Peach Lemonade – Refreshing summer favorite, homemade simple with fresh juicy peaches and lemons for a delicious thirst quencher. Cold over ice for a perfect drink.
I’m into drinks lately friends. Maybe it’s the scorching heat we’ve been having. Like that heat wave last week that left the ground dry and my lips parched. That’s what it is. I’m blaming it on the heatwave.
I haven’t officially been to the orchard yet to get peaches but even at the grocery stores they’re simply irresistible! And the truth is that every time I buy them I want to use them all in drinks and I forget to save some for a mean peach pie or cobbler.
Well that time will come I’m sure. But what do you think are some other great ways to use peaches? What’s your favorite recipe using this peachy keen fruit?
What you’ll love about this recipe:
- It uses only whole ingredients, nothing frozen, nothing canned. But you can substitute with frozen peaches if you’d like.
- Only 3 ingredients!
- Quenches your summer thirst. Perfect for picnics.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post may contain affiliate links for which we get a small portion to help support this blog.
© GATHER FOR BREAD. All images & content are copyright protected. Please follow my Sharing Policy if you would like to use or share any part of this post.
- 3 large peaches, pitted and cut into quarters
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup real lemon juice (6-8 lemons)
- In a medium saucepan combine fresh peaches, 1 cup water and sugar. Cook over medium-high heat until boiling. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- Place in blender and blend for about 1 minute until smooth. Using a sieve over a 2 qt pitcher, pour peach syrup through sieve. Add fresh lemon juice. Fill to 2 qt line with ice and water. Enjoy!
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.