French Iced Coffee – Refreshing roasted coffee, made smooth with milk, cream, sugar and a hint of chocolate. Cold, perfect and icy for those nice summer days.
There’s nothing like a stinken’ cold and icy coffee in the summer. Can I get anyone to agree with me on that one? And this recipe is perfect! It’s got great flavor and it’s smooth and creamy. The best part is you can make it with your favorite flavor of coffee.
Mine is french vanilla. Always french vanilla. I love my standard. It makes me happy. Take me somewhere where I can’t have french vanilla and you’ve got one grumpy coffee chick.
So what do you do to beat the heat in the summer? My list is long and usually sweet.
I always can go for a cold refreshing glass of peach green tea or sweet blueberry lemonade and when I want some coconutty caffeination I got for this Mocha Coco Chilled Coffee. So many fabulous choices.
What about you? What do you grab to cool you down in the heat?
p style=”text-align: center;”>Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) hot brewed coffee
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1¼ cups milk
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- In a large coffee mug stir together coffee and sugar until sugar is dissolved. Stir in milk, whipping cream, chocolate syrup.
- Freeze in a container overnight. The next day place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours before serving or until it's slushy. Serve in glass mugs.
Recipe from Taste of Home
You’ll enjoy these recipes too:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.