Creamy Crabby Corn Dip – Delicious creamy hot dip is chock full of crab and corn. With the perfect blend of spices this dish is perfect as a side dish or appetizer.
Raise your hand if you’re a seafood lover. ME! That’s me raising my hand. And I honestly can’t believe I don’t have any seafood dishes on here yet. But then again how exactly do you incorporate seafood into breads or desserts? I’m still working on that.
What a great time of the year to stock up on corn. How many of you stockpile that stuff in your freezer to last the year? Fresh corn truly can’t be beat. And of course the whole family loves it. I see plenty of awesome corn soup coming our way too in the near future.
I’m not sure where you are from but here in Pennsylvania there are thousands of fields of corn. So it’s easy to grab some at roadside stand or farmer’s market. Are roadside stands the coolest?
My hubby knows me well. We brake for roadside stands and cute little farmer’s markets. That’s the cool thing about being married for so long you really do just start to know one another without having to speak at times.
Are you begging for corn yet? You should be. This dip is awesome. A sure crowd pleaser and so simple to make. If you can stir together ingredients you surely will have no trouble making this.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old bay seasoning.
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1½ cups fresh corn or frozen (defrosted)
- 1 can (6 oz) crab meat
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, seafood seasoning, garlic and salt. Gently stir in crab and corn. Transfer to a greased 1 qt oven proof dish, (pie plate would also work). Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with crackers, pita chips or bread cubes. Refrigerate leftovers.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.