5 Ingredient Penne Pasta Salad – Delicious, simple penne pasta salad recipe that’s ready in 20 minutes. Perfect for summer side dishes. Combines artichokes, tomatoes, feta and pasta for an amazing pasta salad.
I’m such a huge pasta salad fan. How about you? I’m weirder than most. I’ve discovered that I love cold pasta salad WAY more than warm pasta. We’ll go to an Italian restaurant and I’ll inhale my chicken Parmesan and salad but I won’t touch my pasta.
At home my husband loves spaghetti and could eat it at least once a week. I on the other hand could die happily if I never ate spaghetti again. I don’t know why. I suppose it’s because I’m not Italian. 😉
But cold Pasta salad is a totally different story. I could eat it every week in some form or fashion. This recipe comes in the form of fresh feta, marinated artichokes and some fresh tomatoes. I’m hungry all over again just looking at this pictures.
I think you’ll love this recipe because:
It’s super easy. ONLY 5 ingredients.
It’s table ready in about 20-25 minutes.
It’s picnic portable. Perfect for that pot luck.
Making this recipe? Give me a shout out on Instagram and tag #GatherforBread. We love to see what you are up to in the kitchen!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
5 Ingredient Penne Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Let cool. Add pasta to a large bowl.
- Chop artichoke hearts. Add marinade to pasta. Stir in chopped artichoke hearts, cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and fresh parsley. Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.