Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pasta Bake – Cheesy casserole comes together quick. Loaded with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, pasta sauce and sour cream. This delicious dish is on the table in no time!
Quick dinners are a major need in most homes. How about yours? Does your family need more quick all in one dishes for dinner table? Ours does.
This one got thrown together several weeks ago and it was a sure fire hit. Everyone enjoyed it and wanted more. That’s when you know it’s a good dish indeed.
And how do you know it’s an excellent dish? When everyone fights over the leftovers. Does that happen in your house too? Great dish. We all want second servings. Excellent dish – We all fight for what’s left. We fight nice though. Or as nice as a family can fight. There’s no cat clawing or hair yanking allowed.
I’m just teasing you. I never let it get to that point. But a momma sure does love when the young ones love her dinner. It does my heart good when there’s clean plates and full bellies. A smile and thank you put it over the top.
How about you? What makes a winner for dinner in your home?
Thanks for stopping by today friends!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Easy Cheesy Pepperoni Pasta Bake
- 12 oz bow tie or other pasta
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar 24 oz pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese divided
- 3 ounces pepperoni slices chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine sour cream, pasta sauce and 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Mix well. Add pasta mixing to combine. Stir in pepperoni. Place in a greased 3 qt casserole dish. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes. Uncover and continue to bake 10-15 more minutes or cheese has melted and it's heated through.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.