Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip – A fluffy dip loaded with cinnamon and a hint of vanilla. Perfect to serve alongside fruit, marshmallows, graham crackers or pretzels. A delight at any party.
I whipped up this dip for the first time several months ago when I was having friends over. The day was getting away from me and really wanted to have one more thing to serve. I also wanted something new and different. As I raided the fridge and pantry this idea popped into my head.
It was a hit at the party and a hit with the kids. So I figured since everyone liked it you would too. I can’t be so stingy and not share it with you.
If you’re a cinnamon fan you’ll love this creamy dip. It’s easy to whip up and perfect for kids and adults alike.
Did you ever wait until really late at night to type up your blog post? That’s me this time around. And here I sit as tired as can be. Having no clue about no clue. Having no …..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Ooops. I really don’t like don’t doing this to myself? Why do I do this to myself? Oh yeah that’s right. Today involved errands, food prep, a school picnic and not much time left for the blog. But at least it’s getting done now.
I’m a tired momma and I’m so glad it’s the weekend. Woo-hoo!
Have a terrific day friends!
Love and blessings,
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Dip
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cinnamon chips
- Whip cream cheese with confectioners sugar and brown sugar with stand mixer. Whip for several minutes until light and fluffy. Blend in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Stir in cinnamon chips. Serve immediately or refrigerate. For a softer dip let sit for a bit before serving.
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.