Cinnamon Sugar Mini Muffins – Soft, fluffy bite sized muffins covered with cinnamon and sugar. Perfect for breakfast or dessert, easy snack size for on the go or quick mornings. Flavor of cinnamon is perfect for fall or anytime.
Big applause! Loud and clear for my dear. My ‘growing-up-so-quickly-no-longer-little-sweet-young-lady’ made this. AKA my daughter. I have to give her credit right away. She deserves it. We’ve made these several times now but this is the 2nd time she’s made these start to finish without any help at all.
I’m so impressed by her. She wows me on a regular basis. As a baker myself, it brings great joy to see how much she loves to be in the kitchen right alongside me. Or as you can see now….on her own. I’m so thrilled that she found something that really enjoys doing. And I enjoy watching her thrive. Who knows…pretty soon she might be my regular contributor here at Gather for Bread.
Back to the actual star in the photos. These are delicious warm from the oven. Rolled in cinnamon sugar mixture they are a downright irresistible choice for breakfast or dessert. These Cinnamon Sugar Mini Muffins bake up quickly without a lot of fuss and then you just toss ’em in cinnamon and sugar and pop ’em. Maybe one at a time though just to be on the safe side.
But if you like living dangerously…go ahead pop ’em 2 at a time. No one’s gonna tattle.
I know fall is just around the corner and there are lots of great things to look forward to. I think I’ll make a list so I can get a bit more excited. It’s not that I don’t enjoy fall, it’s that I always miss when summer is over. But seasons are here for a reason. And I’m planning on embracing each one as one more beautiful than before.
Let’s not talk about winter yet though….okay? I still need to wrap my head around fall and it’s deliciousness and beauty. We’ll save the winter chat for November.
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Cinnamon Sugar Mini Muffins
- 5 tablespoons butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melted butter and cinnamon-sugar
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Beat in milk. In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; add to creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill greased miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Dip muffins in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon-sugar. Serve warm.
Recipe from: Taste of Home
You may also enjoy these:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.