Cranberry Bread with White Chocolate Drizzle – Moist delicious loaf studded with cranberries, topped with white chocolate glaze. Perfect bread for Christmas brunch or to give as gifts for the holidays.
Have you ever noticed how sneaky I am? Sneaky with chocolate that is. I try to sneak into every part of my day. Ok. So maybe that is a small problem. But I’ve yet to die from it so I’ll just keep going with what works. I see no problem with that. Do you? *wink*
It came upon a midnight clear that….I totally have been listening to Christmas music. Can you tell? Ahem! It came upon a midnight clear that Melanie dreamed of a delicious cranberry studded bread with oozy white chocolate drizzle. And after that she made her dream become reality.
Here it is in all it’s beauty. Ready to be enjoyed or wrapped beautifully and passed to neighbor or friend. Actually this is perfect for gifts. Hmm…how many loaves would I have to make to give one to every friend and neighbor? 1, 2, 3, 567…OK that’s a lot of loaves to make but I can start somewhere with someone!
How about you? Who comes to mind as someone that could use an extra dose of blessing today?
You’ll love this cranberry bread with white chocolate drizzle if you loved my lemon-blueberry yogurt loaf….
You’ll love this bread if you love cranberries…
You’ll love this bread if you can’t resist berries and chocolate….
You’ve got to try it!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Cranberry Bread with White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 cup milk I use 2%
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 Tablespoon orange zest optional
- 1 Tablespoon orange juice
- 4 oz plain Greek yogurt regular should work too
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
White Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom and sides of 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl mix together egg, milk, melted butter, orange zest and orange juice. Add to flour mixture. Stir in yogurt, just until fully combined. Gently fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- In a small microwave proof bowl combine white chocolate chips and shortening. Microwave on 50% power for 1 minute. Stir. Heat in 30-second intervals stirring after each one until smooth and melted. Drizzle over warm bread. Let cool before slicing.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Adapted from my Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Bread
You may also like:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.