Cream Cheese Cranberry Muffins – Soft muffins made with cream cheese and fresh cranberries. Perfect for breakfast, brunch for Christmas and the holidays.
Now, I’m in the swing of things for Christmas. A bit earlier than usual. How about you? I’ve already been playing the Christmas music, baking Christmas treats and almost have my Christmas photo card completely together. Let’s just say I’m feeling good compared to last year when I didn’t even touch my Christmas card until about December 10. Which ends up making me feel stressed.
And who wants extra stress at the holidays? Not this chick. I was so annoyed with myself last year that I fast forwarded my digital calendar and put in a few reminders to start working on things like my Christmas card and gifts. It’s been working so far. And I’m going to try to do it again next year.
My husband, on the other hand, doesn’t want to talk or think about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. Where do you fall? Do you tend to get a head start on things or do you just vow to not think about it until after Thanksgiving? Whatever works best for you, my friend!
Today, I’m sharing these delicious soft muffins, made with cranberries and cream cheese. They’re perfect for the holiday breakfast buffets and great to share as gifts with friends and neighbors. I love how smooth and velvety they are because of the cream cheese. A few years ago I shared raspberry cream cheese muffins with my readers and they’ve been a huge hit here on the blog. It’s because they’re gorgeous and tasty too!
Til we meet and eat again,
FOLLOW ALONG : Gather for Bread
Be sure to sign up for our emails so you don’t miss the latest recipes! ⇒ Sign up here. ⇐
This post contains affiliate links. If you click and purchase we get a small portion to help support our blog.
Cream Cheese Cranberry Muffins
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 package 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in cranberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the muffins comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Taste of Home
FOR THIS RECIPE, I RECOMMEND:
You may also love these:
Join the newsletter
Get your FREE copy of Irresistible Bread Recipes when you sign up to receive our emails.